S&E Permitting

January 5, 2010

Do I Need A Plan/Permit – No person shall initiate any land-disturbing activity which uncovers one (1) acre or more, or projects less than one acre that are part of a larger common plan of development or sale, without having an Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan approved by the proper authority, and in borrow and waste areas covered by Section 11 with a disturbed area one (1) acre or greater. In determining the area lands under one or diverse ownership being developed as a unit will be aggregated.

Gaston County Information

Charlotte/Mecklenburg Information

NC Erosion & Sedimentation Control Handbook

SC Stormwater & Sedimentation Control Handbook